so norma (isaac's mom who will be 67 in september) doesn't quite understand what a blog is. she thinks it's kind of like an email where i send her pictures. she doesn't realize that everyone can see it. anyways, the other day she called isaac and was like, "niki sent me more pictures of the wedding." she seemed a little confused as to why i was sending her so many pictures of my brother's wedding. i asked isaac if he explained to her what a blog was and he said no. he says that she wouldn't get it. i think he's just being lazy. so this next picture is for her. lake powell 2011.

1 comment:
I just typed out a paragraph and accidently deleted it, so all I'm going to say is.... You're awesome! You're pictures are beautiful, it is a ton of work, but you're an amazing mother, photographer, and person! About the showering thing...I've been there (so involved in a project that some other things slip for a bit).
Love you!
Post a Comment