Sunday, August 21, 2011

futbol

our taco played soccer this summer. some games he wanted to play, others not so much. i needed to do something to get his energy out. i'm pretty sure we'll wait another year or two for him to play again. he's too young right now.





i'm way stressed right now. we just signed papers last week to build a house in saratoga springs. we have until the end of august to cancel it cause they don't start building 'til september. welp, isaac just got offered a position in st. george....and we're taking it. it's better pay; plus it's what he wants. oh, and he gets sunday's off! anyways, now i gotta sell all our crap and move out before the baby gets here. ahh!

1 comment:

Tornado Alley said...

Oh man! Wish I could help out! I didn't see anyone but Ali at Laura's luncheon and was missing all of your fam. When I asked my mom where everyone was and my mom said you were moving to St. George! I hope everything goes well with the move, new place, and new baby! Love you!
-Danielle