welp, now he will get even less attention, have to share his toys more, probably won't get his own room for a loooong time, and blah blah blah. why? oh, because we're adding another one to the family. yep, we had an oops (without the oops though.) i'm still trying to figure out how it happened...i mean, i know how it happened (wink, wink) but seriously THIS WAS NOT PLANNED. oh well, i'll take my oops...besides, i want 7 so i probably should start havin' em every year 'til i'm done. c'est la vie.

2 comments:
No freaking way!!!!!!!!! haha... I love how honest you are being about it. Just "oops!". Most people would pretend they did it on purpose. That's why I love you Niki! :)
How far along are we?
love me
ps. my verification is "portiod"... sounds like it should be a word.
Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you! I feel cool that I was one of the first to know.... 4 more to go baby!
Post a Comment