Monday, February 14, 2011

Gabriel

This is the son of our friends Boris and Elisa. He's about two weeks older than Seven. They're going back to Italy for 5 months (which now we'll have no one to hang out with on Thursday's for a long while...sad). Elisa, I tried to get some of them done really fast so you could see them before you went to bed...but it's 2am and I doubt you're still awake. I couldn't decide how to edit them. I know you wanted black and white but I wanted to experiment. Definitely on Tuesday or Wednesday we'll have to make him smile! I'm ready to sweat one more time :)






and I just checked flights to Barcelona and it looks like we might be going in June or July since they're only $200 cheaper than September (when we were originally planning on going). YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So looks like we will be coming to visit y'all while you're in Italy. Remember Elisa, I said Italy is on the top of my list of places to visit so you're in charge of showing us all the cool places...no pressure. :)

No comments: