ok, like christie, i too am so over this blogging thing. it was like the msn messenger...when i discovered it i was all "oohs and ahhs" and now i'm like "ugh, i need to post something." too bad i don't live closer to family (yep, i'm only posting for their sake...mostly isaac's mom...she lives half way around the world and rocco's her only grandson, as is isaac her only child). welp, nuf complaining. blog niki, blog!!
isaac taught rocco how to kick the soccer ball. we're teachin' him early so he can turn pro and take care of us for the rest of our lives :)
and he learned how to run...don't you love the hip action?
1 comment:
Hey NIK!!! I love the blog! I know you hate doing it, but I love it. I haven't seen it in forever but when Amber updates her blog, she tells me to check yours too. You are quite the super-mommy! Rocco is getting so big! I love how you call him the Rock. Anyway, I love the last video you posted of Isaac kicking the ball at you, I'm pretty sure I watched it like 3 or 4 times and laughed every time. The best part is you saying "you fag". Oh man, some things never change. You're still the funny girl I've always known. LOVE YA!!!!
Love, Nichole :D
Post a Comment