rocco's 7 month bday celebration: the swetsville zoo
what is it you may ask?? metal sculptures of dinos, robots, and anything else the artist thought about in his odd mind....outcome: extremely strange, refreshingly creative, and lots of fun :)
and i took this picture just for you dad (you can't see it but the metal thing on his belly says harley davidson)
a small note: i have my blogs that i like to read every few days (my sister's, cousins, friends, and random amazing people) and after reading them i think "wow, aren't they super cool!?!" (in a sarcastic tone)...there are especially two women (aka mothers, superheroes, stars, goddesses, queens, i could go on) that make me sick! they're too perfect! even when something that would, to me, seem dull happens they make it fun and perfect! dang them!!!!!! welp, i realized that i too can have that same perfection...perfectly imperfect...my new motto for life....it's catchy and makes me oh so happy with myself :)
5 comments:
Nicki,
I love just love your new motto! I can totally relate. Your little family is as cute as ever. When are you going to Spain? I hope we'll get to see you for Christmas! Miss you and take care!
Danielle and family
I wanted to send you a Christmas card, but was wondering if you'll even be there to get it. If so, will you email me your address?
maquel@emmiekate.com
Thanks! Rocco is getting so big. Hope all is well.
Niki... Queso! That's still my motto.. if you can call it one.
Love ya. Miss ya. Come see me?
Em
Hey Niki I this is Shalie. I found your blog through Christie's. You guys look like you are doing great. Your little boy is seriously one of the cutest I have EVER seen!
No need to brag about me Niki, I already know that one of those "women" you speak of is me:)!! K so I am so going to Spain with you next time you go. No invitation even needed...we are that close. Loved the pics of the cool stuff you got to see and abuelita y abuelito. Cute old people are one thing, but when they are Hispanic it's a whole nother level of cuteness (that's right I said nother). Love you and glad you are back safely.
Post a Comment