I'm super excited for this show.
I didn't really like the last version and I went to the play at Tuachan years ago and hated it. This version looks so raw and real. I love that the actors sang the songs while filming. Songs need to have emotion. Especially when they're for a musical. I'm going to Twilight #10 (feels like there has been this many) tomorrow night. I seriously hate watching #1) bad acting & #2) bad story lines but I'm going regardless. Figure that one out. I definitely would go to the midnight showing of Les Miserables if they were going to have one. I'll be in Salt Lake for Christmas, anyone interested in going to the show with me?
ps. Anne, you have just made my list of favorite actresses...you are right beside Renee Zellweger (Bridget Jones hello!! mwa) oh, and Amanda Seyfried, seriously, how did you get this part? I'm pretty sure Twilight had an opening for another vampire.
No comments:
Post a Comment