THANK YOU NIKI!! I knew I could count on you to post some pics. Have I told you lately... that I love you? Have I told you, there's no one else above you?But seriously... You are awesome and Aaron and I talk about how much we miss you all the time!!We miss you a mucho LOT!!love meps. my verification word is 'winvis'. hehe
oh my gosh the pictures turned out so gorgeous! That was probably the funnest wedding receptions I have ever been to! Love ya Nik!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
THANK YOU NIKI!! I knew I could count on you to post some pics.
Have I told you lately... that I love you? Have I told you, there's no one else above you?
But seriously... You are awesome and Aaron and I talk about how much we miss you all the time!!
We miss you a mucho LOT!!
love me
ps. my verification word is 'winvis'. hehe
oh my gosh the pictures turned out so gorgeous! That was probably the funnest wedding receptions I have ever been to! Love ya Nik!
Post a Comment