Monday, November 29, 2010

8 months

-nickname: Sev or Sevie
-crawls on one knee
-ready to start walking but freaks herself out when she's standing without holding herself up w/the couch, etc.
-plays peek-a-boo (really is the cutest thing ever)
-adores her brother...she can't wait 'til he comes in her room each morning and gives her kisses and then he does the "a boo boo, goo goo, gaa gaa" thing (he literally does this every morning)
-has more rolls than I can count

(that last one makes me smile)

-nickname: Rock, Taco Bell, Kentaco, Maniac, Pochongo, the list is endless
-finally speaking...and not just in English, Spanish too
-every drink is "agua"
-every food is "pizza"
-daddy is "papi," and mommy is "Giki" (he tries to say Niki but the n doesn't come out right...he calls me this because that's what he hears his cousins call me)
-one of the most athletic kids I know...and I know a lot of kids
-ornery about 80% of the time he's awake...no lie, sometimes I want to lock him up

1 comment:

Nichole Potter said...

Hey Nik! I love that your blogging more often! Your kids are getting so big. Love ya!!!