as for her name...to answer all questions...no, we don't watch seinfield...nor do we watch star trek. i got it from my favorite singer (as a teenager), erykah badu. i thought it was her daughter's name but found out a few months ago that it's her son's. oh well, i like it as a girl name way better.
born: March 14, 2010
weight: 6 lbs 14 oz
height: 20 inches
this is the best picture that i could get...the other ones don't look so cute (she is a newborn...and newborn's tend to look scary) :)
we went and got her pictures taken professionally the other day and i'll post em as soon as i get em...they're much cuter.
3 comments:
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!! You had a baby 11 days ago and I didn't KNOW??? That makes me feel horrible.
But it also makes me feel happy for you! :) Because I lubs ya of course!
I can't wait to meet her when we come down in about a month!! Yippee!
Oh, and I love the name Seven. That has always been my favorite number.
Love ya Nik
I looove these pictures!!! You have the cutest kids! I can't wait to see the profesh pics. Text me when you post them. It was soo good to see you today. I miss ya! Oh and baby Seven is FREAKIN' cute!!! (just like her mother)
we want more, more, more!!!! can't wait to see seven and the rock in a couple weeks...until then, how about posting more pics?! :) and post some for christie and brooke too since they don't...pretty please.
love ya! and congrats!
Post a Comment