Monday, August 17, 2009

monday


summer's flying by and sad to say, we've yet to take a vacation. :( we didn't even get to go to powell this year. we're heading up to utah later this week to visit the fam and go to choley's wedding...that works for me :)


and, for the few of you who actually take a peeky at this blog: baby makes three.........................................four :)


yep, due date: march or april...still not sure. we'll find out at the doctors visit.


norma.....estoy embarazada!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cori P said...

Congrats to you Nikki! That is awesome :)

Ambs said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS!!!!
CONGRATS ON YOUR EMBARAZADA!!! :)

love ya!

The Stephens said...

What the crap??! Don't you think I should have been called instead of having to find out like this? Love ya! Congrats!! Hope this one looks like me.. I'm just sayin'...

The Lynns said...

I guess I need to start checking your blog more if that's how you're going to tell everyone your BIG NEWS! :)

It's so much fun having 2 kids...especially now that Akili is getting older and laughs at the things Kolo does. They can entertain each other...and you!

Congratulations you guys!!

Ryan and Rikke said...

Wow - Congrats! That's so exciting! I can't believe you're going to have two children. Please keep us posted on everything.

Tornado Alley said...

Nikki!
Congratulations! Hope you're not feeling too sick. Rocco is adorable and growing up so fast! Your family is so cute and we hope all is well.
Miss ya,
Danielle and fam