every week we do something fun for isaac's day off. last week we went to "the farm" in fort collins, colorado. it wasn't that much fun. it was really dirty and i had way bad allergies. rocco liked it and so that makes it worth it.
What a great idea! Where do you find all of these fun things to do? Maybe I'm just needing to be more positive, but sometimes Missouri is spelled "misery" to me! I agree about the blog posting. I need to be better at that but its just on my list of 50+ things I need to be better at. Miss you and hope you're doing well. With love, Danielle and fam
2 comments:
looks fun to me!
i'm the same -- if the kids are having fun then i'm having fun!!
What a great idea! Where do you find all of these fun things to do? Maybe I'm just needing to be more positive, but sometimes Missouri is spelled "misery" to me! I agree about the blog posting. I need to be better at that but its just on my list of 50+ things I need to be better at. Miss you and hope you're doing well.
With love,
Danielle and fam
Post a Comment