Monday, March 16, 2009

sleep.coupons.utah

no pics today...long story and unfortunately a very boring one, so 'nuf said.

rocco is still asleep! it's 9:45 am and he's out like a light...it's terrific! usually he's up by 7 but not this morning...oh yes, and i slept in 'til 9. nothing exciting happening. just wanted to post something since i've been on hiatus.

i've been really gettin into the penny pinching thing...seriously, i've saved some mega dough! it's like a natural high to come home with a trunk full of groceries and only spending $50 when you shoulda spent over $150!...the 2 websites i use are pinchingyourpennies.com and moneysavingmom.com...i just started a couple months ago cause stacey showed me how to do it and now i'm obsessed.

me and the rock are headin to utah next month...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! ali's comin home and luka's goin to me-hee-co...and my bestest friend oanh is graduatin byu!...bout time oanh! :)

taco just woke up so bye bye.

side note: doesn't my lil boy have the best name...rocco...nicknames: rock, taco, rockster, roccito, chubby bubby and bub

4 comments:

Ambs said...

NIK!!! When will you be in Utah next month??? When does Ali get back? We're going down there for Easter and the week after!! It would be sweeeeeeet if we were all there at the same time! (crossing my fingers)

Haha... I love taco!

Love, Ambs

The Stephens said...

I'm starting to do coupons... a little help? Email me.

The Lynns said...

what!? No pictures? We are excited to see you guys in a month...

Tornado Alley said...

I remember those days...free time while they sleep. I think I'm gonna try this coupon thing I keep hearing about. Sounds great! Is your cute family doing well!? It was so fun to hold Rocco over Christmas break and catch up with you. We hope you're doing well. Say hi to all the fam....I'm jealous you'll be going to Utah soon.(Wish we could be there too, but have tons of fun)
With love,
Danielle and fam