Sunday, February 8, 2009

kaiya's book










so i make books for all of the grandkids...kolo was next in line but #1: i don't have enough pictures of him because we've lived in different states pretty much since he was born and #2: stacey's super finicky (spelling?) and she's way better at this stuff than i am. that said, this is kaiya's book. i just copied rocco's and switched a few things. chrisite, i need 2 more pictures to finish...a picture of kaiya when she's mad and one when she's sad...i only have one of when she's crying. that chica is always happy...seriously!!

3 comments:

The Stephens said...

Uh, I want a book! Miss you! Oh, Nicole Petrella wants to get a hold of you. She's on facebook, or you can email her. Love you!

YOUNG at heart Family said...

I still can not click on anything.

YOUNG at heart Family said...

I still can not see anything or click on anything.