Sunday, September 7, 2008

oahnita la bonita chiquitita loquita

me and rocco went to visit my best friend oanh in provo. she spent the summer in florida for an internship and i missed her tons! good thing: she met a guy there that she's head over heels for...bad thing: they're gettin' hitched and she's gonna move back there. waaahhh!!! :(
(please ignore my enormous bald spot...i blame it all on rocco...waahhh again)
this is rocco's jack-jack picture...you know, from the disney movie "the incredibles." that fo-hawk is natural i swear! i very rarely have pictures of me and my little one so i asked kobe (he's only 7) to take some pics and this is what he created...thanks kobe!


this is my fave cause of his huge smile...it's the best being a mom to the cutest kid in the world!
and one last thing...for those of you i haven't told, we're moving to wyoming this week. i'm super excited! we weren't supposed to go 'til february but the company said they need an office opened asap so we got a place and now we're so outta here :)
rocco's gonna miss kobe and lexi "babysitting" him and race and abbie makin' him laugh.

2 comments:

Nichole Potter said...

WOw, it looks like Kobe is taking after his auntie! I loooove the black and white picture. Shouldn't that be in a magazine somewhere???

sweetmango said...

Niki, I miss you so much. Your blog is a lot of fun to see and read, besides my everyday text book. :) ha ha... My phone is dead. I don't know when I get a new one. You need to be patient then. Have you moved to Wyoming already? I'll shoot you an email later. :) You're the lucky momma with the cutest baby in the world.